Travel safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during this experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Perfect Tours for clients on Short trip in Kenya Lake Nakuru National Park is famous for Flamingos, Lions, Cheetahs and Both White and black Rhinoceros The tour has Perfect Accommodation for clients who value spending the night in a nice accommodation. The guides are friendly and ready to show the best.
- Private transportation
- Overnight Accomodation
- Entry/Admission – Lake Nakuru
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
DAY: 1 Nairobi to Maasai mara national reserve
Nairobi to lake Nakuru National park
Stop: 6 hours – Admission included
Depart from your hotel early in the morning for Lake Nakuru national park with a stop at the Great Riftvalley view point for photography. Drive to Lake Nakuru national reserve arriving at your lodge in time for lunch and afternoon relaxation. Game drives starts at 4.00pm till dusk. Lake Nakuru national park is also referred as the “pink lake” due to thousands of flamingos that hatch and fly over the lake. The beauty of this lake cannot be ignored. It is an ideal park for bird watching. Lion, Rhino and buffalo are present here. Return to your lodge for dinner and overnight.
Overnight at Sopa lodge or Equivalent lodge
Stop: 7 hours – Admission included
Maasai Mara National Reserve
Early breakfast and depart for early morning game drives. If you are lucky today, you find lions when are very active and hunting. Set your camera and binocular ready for this movie! You later exit the park with a stop on the way for your lunch and later drop to your hotel. You have a chance to share with your tour leader the events of the safari.