- Overnight safari to Amboseli National Park
- See wild animals in their natural habitat
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
You’ll have a morning pick-up from your Nairobi hotel/airport. After a briefing by one of our representatives, you will start your safari. Drive through Nairobi-Mombasa road, and turn at Emali junction towards Amboseli National Park passing via small towns and villages. Arrive at Amboseli in good time for check in and lunch at your Safari Camp. Amboseli is well known for large herds of elephants and the backdrop view of Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest mountain in Africa. After lunch, you will have an afternoon game viewing drive till the sun drops. You’ll then return to the lodge for dinner and your overnight stay.
You will have an early morning game drive and return to your lodge mid-morning for breakfast and check out. You’ll depart for Nairobi with some stops en route to arrive in the afternoon. Lunch will be at your own expense. Then you’ll be transferred to your hotel or the airport for check-in for your international flight back home with lots of safari memories.
- Overnight accommodation
- Bottled water
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate