Travel safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during this experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
You are about to visit one of the best tourist destination in the world. Guided by our professional drivers, you depart from your hotel after a brief introduction… A glass of fresh juice awaits you as you arrive at the camp and welcomed in style by our Maasai Moran. Get a hug and welcome of the year from the maasai Morans!
- 1 night full board accomodation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Round trip Shared transportation
- Fees to Maasai Village( Optional)
- Tips or gratuities
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
We will pick you up from your hotel and drive you to a fascinating Maasai Mara short tour. You are about to visit one of the best tourist destination in the world. Guided by our professional drivers, you depart from your hotel after a brief introduction… A glass of fresh juice awaits you as you arrive at the camp and welcomed in style by our Maasai Moran. Enjoy a hug and welcome of the year!
Departure at 5:00am
Depart from your hotel early in the morning for Maasai mara with a stop at the escarpment for photographing. You arrive at your camp, pick lunch boxes and continue for full day adventure taking you deep inside Maasai mara national reserve in search of Big five and other animals. Later, return to your camp for dinner and overnight.
Hotel: La Maison Royale Tented Camp or Sentrim Tented Camp
Enjoy your breakfast, check out and depart via a short game drive. Exit the park before 10:am( as per kWS policy) with a stop on the way for your lunch and later drop to your hotel. You have a chance to share with your tour leader the events of the safari.
- Accommodation at self-contained tented room
- All meals at the camp
- Transport in a luxurious safari vehicle
- Game drivesand Park fees
- Services of an English speaking driver
- Mineral water
- International flight charges
- Drinks of leisure
- Visit to maasai villages