Travel safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during this experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Even if time or budget doesn’t permit a multi-day safari, explore Kenya’s game lands in style on this overnight adventure in Tsavo National Park. See elephants and maybe even black rhino, and stop for lunch at Voi Safari Lodge. Overnight at Ngulia Safari Lodge, where you can look for leopard. The next day, watch hippo at Mzima Springs, then head back to Mombasa by way of Lion Hill Safari Lodge.
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- lunch in the last day of the safari
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
DAY: 1 Depart mombasa for Tsavo east and Tsavo west
Tsavo National Park East
Stop: 6 hours
Pick up from your Mombasa hotel or Airport in the morning and drive to Tsavo East national pack which is renowned for its large numbers of elephants and the famous man eating lions. You will arrive via game en-route to Voi safari lodge where you will have your lunch. Later In the afternoon you proceed to Tsavo west with game en-route visiting Rhino sanctuary. If you’re very lucky you might see black rhino. After this exiting afternoon game drives, you proceed to your lodge. Ngulia safari lodge is perched on the Ndawe Escarpment just below Ngulia Hills and overlooking the Rhino Sanctuary. You will enjoy your meals as you watch the leopard feast at around 6pm.Dinner and overnight.
Overnight at Ngulia safari lodge
DAY2:Game drives and Departure for mombasa
Tsavo National Park West
Stop: 8 hours
Early morning breakfast, After breakfast you proceed for a morning game drive with a visit of Mzima Springs, Where you can see hippos and fish in a crystalline clear water. There are possibilities of seeing crocodiles and monkeys. Later depart for Mombasa with your lunch on the way. After lunch proceed to Mombasa arriving late in the evening, dropping at your hotel or Moi international Airport.