Travel safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during this experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Safari Type: Private tour
Cost per person: 4* 4 jeep
Group number: 2 people Minimum for departure
Single Traveler Supplement: 40% of the quoted price per person
Accommodation type: Mid- Range tented room with own verandah
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
DAY: 1 Tsavo East (Mombasa to Tsavo east national park)
Stop: 5 hours – Admission included.
Depart early in the morning from your Mombasa based hotel. You are headed to Tsavo east National park and to Voi safari lodge. Enjoy game drives as you drive towards the lodge for lunch and check in. Later in the afternoon, enjoy game drives in this expansive park. Return for dinner and overnight.
DAY2: (Mzima Springs) Tsavo east to Tsavo west national parks.
Stop: 6 hours – Admission included
This day enjoy hefty breakfast and depart via game drives for Tsavo west national park. Enjoy game drives while en route to Ngulia safari lodge for lunch and check in. Relax in your lodge and then afternoon game drives in this expansive park. The park has big herds of Elephants. Return for dinner and overnight.
DAY3: Tsavo East to Amboseli national park
Amboseli National Park
Stop: 7 hours – Admission included
Enjoy your breakfast and depart via game drives for Amboseli national park. Join the security convoy arriving for lunch at AA lodge. Relax and later depart for afternoon game drives. Dinner and overnight.
DAY4:Amboseli national park full day adventure
Amboseli National Park
Stop: 8 hours – Admission included
This is your full day with nature. Depart with packed lunch after breakfast for full day adventure. Our guide will be determined to give you the best game drive. You will enjoy your lunch at the observation hill. Return later via game drives for dinner and overnight.
DAY5: Departure to nairobi or Mombasa
Stop: 6 hours – Admission excluded.
This is your last day in the tour. You shall depart after breakfast for nairobi. For those wishing to return to mombasa, we shall book you first class train ticket from Emali train station. Wishing you all the best.